Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogging Maniac

After a one month hiatus, I am back and out of control. I have so much to catch up on. Summer has been very busy and continues to be. So far we have had swim lessons, big family vacation and family reunion, played with friends, had a huge 4th of July celebration, had an Indiana Jones Party for Zach and a sleepover for Wes.
This week Wes is at Scout Camp and next week I go to Girls Camp. Yeah! Next we have Zachary's baptism and three days after that school starts! Phew! Busy and crazy summer, but filled with fun!

2 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

I love that family photo at the top. Looks like you had a great vacation, Jana

Jennifer said...

Glad to have you back online Wilcox World. I can't believe how busy summer has been here either. I love all the new posts. Hope Wes has had a great time at camp!