Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Missing the Baby Stage





I can hardly believe my youngest baby is almost 7. These are from her first birthday. Isn't she such a beautiful baby? I miss so much about that stage, but not the sleepless nights. I need my sleep. I must be getting old.
But I miss holding her and rocking her and I miss her chunky legs and cheeks.
I have had the hardest time with Carina growing up.

A couple of weeks ago she told me I treat her too much like a baby.

But other times, she tells me "Mom, I don't want to grow up. I want to be with you always."
I said, "But don't you want to get married?" She said, "Yeah, I do. " I said, "if you want to we can still be together. I'll just live with you." "She says, I don't think so, but you can live close by and visit."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

HANALEI WILL BE THERE SOON ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU YOUR FIX.

Dawney & Gene said...

Same w/ Kacie. One minute she wants to be independent, and the next she wants to never grow up so she can stay w/ me forever.