Monday, April 21, 2008

Ingenuity


Zachary is so clever! I have a funny story about him. If you know Zach, you know his passion for three things: Legos, Star Wars, and the newest one, Indiana Jones.
Last week Zach and I went to pick up Carina from a job site where she was with Willie. On our way out Zach bends over and finds a treasure. He says, "Mom, can I keep this nail? I promise I'll take care of it. It'll stay in my room." The paranoid mom in me responds, No Zach, if someone steps on that we will end up in the hospital." Zach says, "Please mom I need it for my legos." I said, "Fine, but as soon as I see it on the floor, it's gone."
I had no clue how a nail could be used for legos. But Zach knew exactly what to use it for. The next day I go into his room to pick up the boys hamper and I find this on his closet shelf. Brilliant, huh?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I still can't believe he saw a nail and knew it had intrinsic sword value! What a perfect fit and his sword is definitly better than than all the other lego guys. He is like the broad sword holding Braveheart of all Lego warriors!

RuSty and LaLa said...

i WOULDN'T WANT TO GET IN A FIGHT WITH THAT GUY...UNCLE!