Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Volunteer Recognition

Principal, PTA board, and other moms and dads


My friend Paulette and I



Carol and I
( I know you guys always hear about Marshall, Wesley's buddy. This is his mom. She is queen of volunteers)
Every year the school has a recognition breakfast for the school volunteers. Its mainly PTA and a bunch of other moms and dads who work in the classroom. I never go to it. This year I thought, I should really go. I am so glad I went. After the breakfast the entire school gathers in the quad for a flag assembly and all the volunteers are cheered on by the kids. It is so sweet! I loved being there and I enjoyed being with all those awesome moms who dedicate so much time to the school and to their kids. (way more time than I ever do)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: