Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Extreme Makeover



We have been quite busy with our house trying to get unpack and settled and give it our own style. I was gonna do a before and after, but I'm too tired and I am just so excited to put these up. If any of you remember what this house looked like with all the floral 80's wallpaper, then you'll understand. Yes, I know it's only a rental, but I need to be happy where I live. The wallpaper removal was a complete nightmare, but it's finally over thanks to many family members who helped out, especially our moms. The kids also contributed with the painting. Wes and I painted the dining room by ourselves and had a good time together. The plate wall in my dining room is the start of my plate collection. I love plates! I decided I am mainly sticking to black and white plates and a splash of red. Hope you like them!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT! Now I know what to get you next time I draw your name for Christmas!

Jennifer said...

PS Why?!?!?!? Do you have adds on your blog?!?!?!?

The Bodily Family said...

That's an amazing transformation. Feel free to come back and help me with mine.

Melinda said...

It looks great!!! All the hard work paid off!!

prRiggs said...

I love your style Andrea--it's amazing what you've already done with the house. The plates look great!