Friday, December 19, 2008

Blogging

Some of you have asked me how I have time to blog. Well, it helps keep me sane. When the kids go to bed, I blog, check my email, and look at friends blogs. I love it! I communicate with so many people that way and I am not disturbing the kids because it's all done online. I truly love technology!!! I am also trying to keep up on the blog because the computer will get packed today or tomorrow until next week sometime.
Yes, I know I should go to bed early, but I never do. I need some unwind time after I put the kids down.

3 comments:

MikenKari said...

Andrea....happy birthday!!!
We dont have your address or phone number.
Kari

MikenKari said...

Happy Birthday Andrea.....
we dont have your new address or phone number.....
Kari

RuSty and LaLa said...

Wow you guys have been as bad at blogging as me. Lets have an update please.