Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Friends




My friends had a small farewell party for me on Friday night. They are so awesome! I am going to miss them so much! Keri (in the green shirt) is the ultimate hostess. She loves to throw parties. She is always so generous in sharing her time and her home. The women in my ward are such wonderful mothers and such amazing examples to me. They are so kind, patient, and charitable and so very talented. I hope I can take some of the things I have learned from them and become a better wife and mother. I will always cherish the wonderful memories of our lives in Sierra Vista.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Andrea that post makes me sad for you. It is so sad to leave good friends and for me so hard to make new ones. But I know how outgoing and totally awesome you are. you will have a new group of best gals to hang out with in no time. Your new ward and neighborhood is going to be thanking their lucky stars when they meet your family!

MyKidsMom said...

I wish I could have come. We were out of town. I'm sad I missed the party. Looks like fun. We are going to miss your family tons. I hope we can keep in touch, Jana