Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa's Little Elf

After the festivities ended at the school today, I got in my car and found this from my friend Kristie. I saw her earlier in the morning and she asked for my car keys to put a "little gift" in my car. There was a card and a sweet message and a pic of her cute kids in the basket. She stocked us for our drive to CA on Monday morning! I was in tears, I couldn't believe the thoughtfulness and generosity of my friends. She is such a sweetheart and always so considerate. I will miss you Kristie! You always amaze me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marni said...

That is the cutest idea ever! I love it! I am going to have to store it in my memory for later...

Jennifer said...

Ok Andrea I am crying to. What a totally thoughtful thing to do. That is so awesome! What a wonderful friend!!!!!

RuSty and LaLa said...

How sweet. Can I go on your road trip? that looks yummy!