Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brentwood and movie stars

We drove through the cute shopping district in Brentwood on our way to Santa Monica. Isn't this shoe store so adorable? I'm sure I couldn't even afford one shoe. We went to Soup Plantation and Zachary found a $50 bill on the street. Then we walked into the restaurant and I took Carina to the restroom and we saw Courtney Thorne-Smith. I didn't know her name either. I had to look her up. She is on that show with Jim Belushi called "Life according to Jim" or something. She used to be on Melrose Place if any of you remember that show.
Anyway, not that I really care, but, it was kinda fun to see a movie star. Our first sighting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Bodily Family said...

I love that show "According to Jim". Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun out there. How are we ever going to get you back to the Vista?